Frequently Bought Together
Oh, baby baby. While life with two children can feel like twice the everything, the versatile G-LINK 2 helps you roll with it all. Independent reclining seats and adjustable sunshades support different nap times, while its simple fold and convenient carry handle keep you moving. Lightweight and narrow, the G-LINK 2 is a convenient way to go from point A to B. It’s the one that does the work for two.
Flexible for all
Different kids have different schedules and needs. Independent reclining seats ensure comfort if it’s naptime for one and time to take in the sights for the other.
Protect children from the sun and shield brightness during naps with extra-large, multi-paneled canopies and pop out UPF 50+ sunshades.
Less effort. More go.
What makes the G-LINK 2 so easy to push and steer? Its lightweight and narrow design combined with four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six), so the stroller moves with you.
Lighten up, move forward
No elevator in sight? With a lightweight all-aluminum frame and carry handle, you can tackle stairs with ease.
Fold in a snap
A quick, simple fold requires little effort and no foot action.
Sip and go
Water bottle or sippy cup, the G-LINK 2 includes a removable cup holder and can hold up to two cup holders.
A place for everything
Double storage pockets on the back of the canopies and an easy-access oversized basket means both small and larger items are organized and within reach.
- Streamlined, narrower frame and seat construction for navigating through tighter spaces
- Large, multi-paneled canopy with extendable UPF 50+ sunshade
- Updated XL, easy-access basket with 10 lb. weight limit
- Folds to carry with shoulder strap
- Accommodates a child 3 months up to 55 lbs in each seat with multiple reclining positions
- Suitable from 3 months to 55 lbs/seat
- Unfolded: 27.5″ L x 28.5″ W x 42″ H
- Folded: 40″ L x 20″ W x 14.5″ H
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket): 22.3 lbs
Jordan (Charcoal Melange with Silver Chassis), Jake (Black with Carbon Chassis)