If you are considering, or, have already bought your furniture with us here are a few things to remember.
1. Furniture has a large cube and weight so it is usually not shipped for free. If you live in the Toronto area you can pick items up at our brick-and-mortar location in Thornhill (Steeles and Yonge). Please give us a call to set up your pick-up day and time. This way we can have your items pulled out and ready to go. Make sure you give yourself some time, as we will ask you to inspect any dressers or night tables (known as case goods). We inspect all case goods before you pick up so we are confident you will be happy. Cribs do not get inspected as they are packaged so tightly it is impossible to repackage for safe transportation.
2. Shipping furniture is usually an extra cost and can be done across the country. Please feel free to request a quote. For the GTA we offer a third party, white glove delivery service, that will also (for an extra fee) assemble your crib. Please ask us for todays costs and details for this service.
3. Furnishings are final sale. Custom ordered furnishings (items Dear Born does not normally list or floor), are not returnable / refundable in any way. All warranties will apply as usual.
4. Issues with your furniture? We are here to help. If you have questions or concerns please send us a picture of the issue, (if it involves a moving part a video works best), manufacturer’s labels showing the brand, date of manufacture and model to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Disclaimer. If you have bought natural wood furniture (unpainted), Dear Born cannot guarantee that the items you order will have the same grain or look of wood as our floor model or imagery shown. Due to the beauty of wood, each piece will be different and unique.
Dear Born Baby & Kids
72 Doncaster Ave Thornhill, ON L3T 1L3
Canada Call us at (905) 881-3334