Made from 100-Percent superfine Merino wool for better and safer sleep, the Cocooi Bodysuit makes the perfect layer under your Merino Kids Go Go Bag. The crossover neckline ensures ease of movement and use, and makes for a perfect fit around baby’s chest, while long sleeves help to keep arms warm while sleeping.Luxuriously soft and comfortably lightweight, the fine-spun merino fabric is safe to use for babies with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.Merino Kids. The natural choice.
The Merino Kids Cocooi range has been designed especially with the safety and comfort of newborns to 3 months old in mind. The range includes blankets, clothing, a sleep bag and the award-winning Cocooi Swaddle baby wrap – the world’s first, made from 100-Percent superfine Merino wool.Merino fabric has the remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature so your child won’t overheat, or wake up cold – perfect for all seasons and environments. It captures and circulates air to insulate your baby when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises, creating the perfect safe micro-climate around their body. This unique garment property helps keep young ones cool when it is hot, and warm when it is cold.
- 100-Percent natural allergy-safe New Zealand merino wool
- Merino regulates body temperature so your child won’t overheat or wake up cold – perfect for all seasons and environments
- Comfortably light, luxuriously soft and non-irritating against young sensitive skin. Allergy-safe and non-synthetic
- Crossover neckline so fabric stays clear of face. For newborn babies up to 3 months
- Makes the perfect layer under your Merino Kids Go Go Bag. Machine washable