Make My Belly Fit BabyCover Weather Cover for Baby Carriers
Versatile four-season protection while babywearing, with or without a jacket.Our Universal baby-carrier cover features a patented, zipperless, clip-on design that will work with any jacket closure system - or even...
Share with Your Friend:
Versatile four-season protection while babywearing, with or without a jacket.
Our Universal baby-carrier cover features a patented, zipperless, clip-on design that will work with any jacket closure system - or even without a jacket. The combination of polar fleece and softshell along with layering under a jacket provide you and your baby with the ultimate in flexibility and comfort control to offer protection in just about any weather.
A slight chill in the fall or spring air? Use the cover on its own to keep your baby comfortable without a jacket. Showers in the forecast? Clip your rain coat to the front to keep you both protected. Winter flurries? Throw on your warmest down jacket for shielding from snow, wind, and cold. Active outdoors and getting warm? Unclip one or both sides of your jacket and let out some heat. Even if you take your jacket off, your baby is always protected.
- Works on its own or combine it with ANY jacket.
- Works with most baby-carriers including wraps.
- Elastic straps attach cover to shoulder straps (SSC) or shoulder material (wraps).
- The sides anchor over and cover your baby’s feet.
- Fully adjustable from birth for a perfect fit around your baby.
- Constructed from a single piece of polar fleece with a softshell front panel for wind, rain and snow resistance (rain and snow resistance when used in a suitable jacket).
- Made from high quality softshell and dense polar fleece for wind resistance.
- Softshell is 3-layer with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex), waterproof and breathable membrane and outer shell with a durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
- Lovingly made in Montreal, Canada
Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BabyCover is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.