The T-shirt moms love and adopt!
This versatile T-shirt provides all the benefits of skin-to-skin. It enables mom and baby to discreetly cuddle in skin-to-skin, while being fully clothed. A true cocoon of love and well-being for mom and baby.
Easy to pull on, this T-shirt makes breastfeeding easy and discreet wherever you go. Thanks to three layers of soft yet sturdy fabric, it can support baby on short trips, and frees your hands for a few moments. Finally, its enveloping effect provides optimal belly support for the postpartum period.
- Made of: a blend of high density cotton and spandex, certified Oeko-Tex
- Dimensions: length of back from shoulder: 27,5'' (70 cm)
- Carries a baby weighing up to approximately 15 lbs. (7.5 kg)
- Ethically made in Canada
- PATENTED technology
How to Use:
- Rest baby onto your shoulder. Slide baby’s opposite leg inside the cross panel and extend baby’s foot to the other side of the panel.
- Pull the panel's fabric up, and stretch it so it covers baby's bottom and back all the way to below the knees. Pivot baby to the other shoulder and repeat these steps. BABY MUST BE WELL SEATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE “X”.
- Readjust the side panels then lift the bandeau over them, making sure the knees are well bent, and that the feet are resting in the bandeau’s fabric. Slide baby's head into a natural position into the neckline's fold (facing) without burying baby's nose.
- WARNING - Failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions may cause serious injury and even death.
- WARNING — RISK OF SUFFOCATION: Baby may suffocate in this product if improperly positioned or if baby's face is crushed against your body.
- Babies born prematurely or with breathing problems are at a greater risk.
- Check baby's face often to make sure the mouth and nose are still visible and never blocked - and check baby's skin tone, which should be rosy.
- Remain attentive to your baby's needs, and do not sleep ** - unless someone else is watching baby.
- If you are breastfeeding your baby in the garment, make sure his/her head is out of the garment and that his/her nose is not blocked. Once you are done breastfeeding, immediately reposition baby vertically between your breasts.