Tiny Love Black & White 5-in-1 Activity Center
Help your little one grow and develop with Tiny Love’s Black & White Décor 5-in-1 Stationary Activity Center. Created with the help and guidance of pediatric physical therapists, the activity...
Share with Your Friend:
Help your little one grow and develop with Tiny Love’s Black & White Décor 5-in-1 Stationary Activity Center. Created with the help and guidance of pediatric physical therapists, the activity center offers little ones a fascinating world of play and discovery with over 20 engaging activities and 6 unique developmental toys to spark wonder & curiosity that inspires them to learn and grow.
With 5 modes of use, the activity center grows with your child—transforming from an inspiring activity center with rotating seat and interchangeable toys to a fun play table and stool for toddlers. Children can explore the engaging activities, all designed to foster their senses, cognitive and emotional development, motor skills, creativity, and communication.
Tiny Love’s Black & White Décor Collection welcomes little ones into the world with a contrasting, clear design that is perfectly suited to babies’ developing senses. Our adorable Tiny Pioneers, Elizabeth the Panda and George the Lion, accompany your little one along the joyful journey of discovery, adding a touch of modern design to their environment.
- 5 Modes of use: Tummy time, stationary activity center, baby balance board, toddler activity table, child table and chair
- Detachable electronic piano with lights, musical scales, sound effects, and songs.
- 360-degree rotating seat with machine-washable seat pad
- 3-position adjustable height
- Baby balance board for strengthening legs and feet
- Six detachable, engaging developmental toys: Bouncing beads drum, bouncing panda with spinning rattle, bead maze with rotating mirror, bird wind chime, tactile crinkly leaves, and electronic piano
- Converts to a fun table and chair for toddlers and big kids
- Modern black and white design enhances your home’s décor while developing baby’s sensory skills