Therm SplashMagic Waterproof Fleece-Lined Girls Storm Jacket
When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike!...
Share with Your Friend:
When the raincoat gets wet, a secret pattern is revealed! See the SplashMagic pattern appear in the rain then disappear again when dry. Fun for toddler and big kids alike! Providing full protection in both wind and rain, and lined with soft and cosy microfleece for warmth and comfort.
We’ve upgraded this product for 2022, now with taped seams and contoured hood design for maximum waterproofing + weather protection. We've also made the cuffs simpler and more comfortable for little hands.
Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in home compostable eco-friendly packaging.
- Eco-Friendly: 100% Recycled rPET fabric - made from used plastic products such as water bottles.
- SplashMagic pattern appears when the fabric gets wet, then returns to the plain colour when dry.
- Taped seams to prevent leaks
- Elasticated hood with contoured peak to protect face
- Microfleece lining throughout for warmth.
- Extra length at the back for added rain and wind protection.
- Extended collar with soft zipper guard to protect the neck.
- Stretchy inner handwarmer cuffs with thumbholes to keep hands protected (updated design for 2022 is less bulky and more comfortable)
- Reflective features front and back for visibility in low light.
- Fleece lined zipper pockets for extra cozy hands when it's chilly outside
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
- Tapered slightly at the waist (girls fit)
Materials and Care Instructions:
- Outer: 5,000mm Waterproof & Windproof 100% Recycled rPET Bedford Shell with SplashMagic Print + taped seams to prevent leaks
- Lining: 100% Recycled rPET Microfleece
- Machine washable and dryer safe!
- Made from sustainable recycled fabric + packed in compostable eco packaging.
Aqua Sky, Ballet Pink, Iced Aqua, Peony
12-18 Months, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T
Spring/Summer 2023, Fall/Winter 2022