Give your baby a stylish place to nap and play with the Safety 1st® Amherst Playard; a one of a kind, multi-use, and easy to fold, full sized playard with removable bassinet and baby changer. The Safety 1st® Amherst Playard was designed with style and sophistication in mind for today’s modern parent; Enhanced accents of Faux Leather legs and cross stitch details, provide an elevated look for your home setting. All without skipping a beat on the functionality features to comfortably cater to a growing baby, safety 1st has included an airy mesh on all sides for maximum ventilation. A large storage pocket for diaper changing needs and/or clothes changing (because messes happen!). Having everything within arms reach for your precious bundle of joy has never looked so good! Purchase your Safety 1st® Amherst Playard today!
- The full-sized baby playard compactly folds in a few easy steps and features 2 wheels for ease of movement when assembled. making moves from living room to kitchen and back again a breeze.
- Secure and easy to install zip on baby bassinet is easy to reach and view while providing an elevated spot for baby to rest.
- Ergonomically designed with parents in mind, the elevated change table makes smelly work, comfortable and easy. A clip on and off feature for added safety for baby while allowing for easy storage when not in use.
- Safety 1st® Amherst Playard features a removeable toy bar with Cute, soft, plush toys; great for encouraging developmental milestones during your baby’s time inside.
- Being prepared is a must when nurturing a baby. The Safety 1st® Amherst Playard encourages this with a large storage pocket for extra diapers, baby wipes, clothes and more for the confidence you have all you need within arm’s reach!
- The Safety 1st® Amherst Playard features an airy mesh on all sides for maximum ventilation for baby, with faux leather leg accents and cross-stitching details.
- Comes equipped with a carry bag for easy traveling and trips away from home.
*Remember– Never let babies sleep in bassinets unsupervised - always put safety 1st