Cybex Aton 2 Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe 3.0
CYBEX's Aton 2 infant car seat incorporates innovative safety technology to protect your baby. Its integrated Sensorsafe™ Technology is provided in the form of a smart chest clip in the...
Share with Your Friend:
CYBEX's Aton 2 infant car seat incorporates innovative safety technology to protect your baby. Its integrated Sensorsafe™ Technology is provided in the form of a smart chest clip in the harness which alerts when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone to ensure safety for children through a user-friendly app. The SensorSafe app also provides guidance on installation, FAQ’s, a direct line to customer service and more.
Weighing in at 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.), the Aton 2 with SensorSafe™ is one of the lightest infant car seats on the market. This car seat takes safety seriously with the use of SensorSafe™ technology, a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which absorbs up to 25%* more impact forces in the event of a collision and a load leg base that helps reduce crash forces by up to 50%.
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
How SensorSafe Works:
Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle secured in the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smart phone when the child has unbuckled their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smart phone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if receiver is kept plugged into vehicle’s OBD port
- Helps ensure proper use by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- App can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
- Measurements: 63.5 cm L x 43.8 cm W x 38.7 cm (25 in. L x 17.25 in. W x 15.25 in. H)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.) off base
- Use from 1.8 kg to 15.9 kg (4 lbs. to 35 lbs.) and 43 cm to 76.2 cm (17 in. to 30 in.) tall
Denim Blue, Lavastone Black, Manhattan Grey