Clek Ozzi Booster Car Seat - Carbon (82605) (Open Box)
Ozzi is a Clek backless, belt-positioning booster seat designed and engineered to help keep your precious cargo safe. Ozzi provides comfortable, portable, secure seating for today’s family on the go.Features...
Share with Your Friend:
Ozzi is a Clek backless, belt-positioning booster seat designed and engineered to help keep your precious cargo safe. Ozzi provides comfortable, portable, secure seating for today’s family on the go.
Features a jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek Rigid-UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle's lower anchorage system.
UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Ozzi UNanchored.
Ozzi Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that Rigid-UAS system is locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Ozzi is different: it's built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-cube is comprised of:
- Metal Substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Depth of the Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width of the Seat: 12.75 in.
- Recommended Child Weight: 40-120 lb
- Recommended Child Height: 40-57 in