The baby cup’s grip-friendly material makes it easy for your child to drink unaided. The shape of the cup means that even the messiest little hands can hold it firmly. The wide base and low center of gravity makes the cup hard to tip over. The contents of the cup can easily be seen through the frosted plastic. Suitable from approx. 8 months.
- Easy for little hands to hold: The baby cup has been designed based on how a young child holds a cup and drinks from it. Grip-friendly materials make it comfortable to hold.
- Hard to tip over: The baby cup’s low center of gravity and the wide, heavy base with a rubber strip underneath help keep the cup firmly in place. If the child pushes the cup, it slides instead of tipping over.
- Durable material: The baby cup is made of a durable material that’s safe for dishwashers and freezers.
- BPA-free plastic made in Sweden: Our baby cup is made of BPA-free plastic manufactured in Sweden. As you’d expect, we only use certified foodsafe plastic.
- Easy to see the contents: The baby cup’s frosted, see-through plastic means that you can easily see the contents.
- Colorful mealtimes: The baby cup is available in several delightful colors that both suit the modern home and match the rest of our kitchen range.
- Helpful graduated markings: The baby cup holds 3.4 fl oz/100 ml, and has easily readable markings in ml and oz.
Powder Blue - (Discontinued), Powder Pink - (Discontinued), Powder Yellow