When it’s freezing out, keeping your little one warm from the baby carrier to car seat to the stroller is tricky. The Pookie Poncho does triple duty, with an extra soft micro-fleece lining, a water repellent outer shell, and features designed especially for all three situations. There are two interchangeable hoods: a larger one that zips on and off for the stroller or car seat, and a smaller one that snaps to the back of the cover to protect baby’s head when facing inward or outward.
There are also zippered openings for warming up both baby’s and parent’s hands—so convenient when the bitter chill hits. It’s everything you need to keep bundles of joy cozy and comfortable all winter long, in one piece of water-resistant, fully insulated outerwear. Grows with your child from 0-4T. The fact that it’s machine-washable is just icing on the cake.
- 3-in-1 product for versatile use on any baby carrier, car seat or stroller
- Open back reduces material between baby’s back and the 5-point harness
- Two interchangeable hoods allow for easy conversion from a baby carrier cover to a car seat or stroller cover
- Center long zipper for quick access
- Hand openings for child and parents' hands
- Water repellent outer shell, ultra-soft premium insulation and anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Temperature Rating: 5°F/-15°C
- Dimensions: W: 34”, D: 2.7”, H: 34.2”
- Machine washable
Always machine wash cold. Tumble dry with low heat setting. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron. Be sure the garment is thoroughly dried and turned inside out during the drying process if necessary. You can also find washing instructions on all care labels located on the product.
For all faux fur parts, please remove the faux fur before washing.
For all other faux shearling lined products, please turn inside out during washing. Do not tumble dry.
Black - (Discontinued), Heather Grey - (Discontinued), Metallic Charcoal - (Discontinued)