The Viaggio Flex 120 has the unique capability to fully accommodate a child's growth with it's 4D Total Adjust Technology. This means the booster can be adjusted in four different locations: 1) the headrest can adjust to five different positions vertically, 2) the upper backrest adjusts three positions vertically, 3) the side wings can expand out three positons, 4) the seat can recline five positions. These adjustments can be made independently from each other, allowing for a truly original experience in comfort.
Security & Safety
Securing the Viaggio Flex 120 to the car is made easier with the integrated rigid LATCH, equipped with a blind lock attaching system which prevents the seat from being accidentally released by another passenger. The rigid LATCH can tuck back into the base, allowing for an easy installation if LATCH is not available. An aluminum-reinforced backrest ensures safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end accident and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision. EPS throughout the side wings and headrest also serves to absorb energy during a crash.
Features & Benefits
- 4D Total Adjust Technology: The Viaggio Flex 120 can be adjusted in 4 different directions, which are all independent from one another: 1) the headrest 2) the upper backrest 3) the side wings 4) the seat
- Rigid LATCH: Integrated rigid LATCH allows for easy installation and stability. The rigid LATCH can also tuck into the seat when it is not in use.
- Blind Lock Attaching System: Prevents the car seat from being accidentally released by another passenger.
- Can Be Folded: When not in use, the Viaggio Flex 120 can fold onto itself. This allows for easy storing and transporting.
- Aluminum-Reinforced Backrest: Provides extra safety and protection against whiplash in the case of a front-end collision and additional protection in the event of a rear-end collision.
- SIP: All Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. The wide curving headrest and broad backrest with adjustable side wings help protect against side collisions.
- EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in head rest and side wings protect child's head and torso from impact forces.
- Comfort Recline: The reclining seat can be set in five different positions, regardless of the postion of the car's backrest, so that children can be perfectly relaxed -- even on long journeys.
- Cup Holders: Two, practical cup holders fold into the base of the car seat.
- Seat: Soft and anatomically-shaped with expanded foam cover, which ensures optimal comfort.
- Fashion Forward: Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- Made in Italy: All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- From 40 -120lbs; Up to 63” / From 18.1 - 54.4 kg Up to 160cm