The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. This premium car seat comes with EPS side foam in the shell and in the head panels for superior Side Impact Protection (SIP). The SIP is easy to adjust, even with your baby in the seat. The wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns and a quick release five point safety harness. Primo Viaggio Convertible is fastened to the vehicle by means of standard lap or shoulder lap vehicle belts or using UAS connector and Top Tether straps according to FMVSS 213 and CMVSS 213 Regulations. In rearward facing mode for children 5-45 pounds (2,3 to 20,4 kg). In forward facing mode by means of UAS connector and Top Tether strap for children 22-40 pounds (10 to 18,2 kg). In forward facing mode by means of lap or shoulder lap belts for children 22-65 pounds (10 to 30 kg).
- Rear facing for infants 5-45 lbs; forward facing from 22-65 lbs
- Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- Energy-absorbing foam, expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects childs head and torso from impact forces.
- Energy Management System: Developed to smooth out the energy and deceleration levels experienced by the child. The integrated rebound bar provides superior protection in case of rear collision.
- Dimensions: 66.5 cm X 47.5 cm X 65.5 / 26.2 X 18.2 X 25.6 10.9 kg / 24 lbs