Peg Perego Book Scout and Primo Viaggio 4/35 Car Seat Combo.
After 60 years of making carriages, strollers, car seats, high chairs and kid-sized riding toys, the Peg Perego family is known for designing products to meet needs. Every step in the process, from engineering, to production, to shipping, is performed by Peg Perego and no one else--ensuring their customers get top quality products. All Peg Perego baby products are made in Italy.
Designed to close with ease and very little force. This stroller can even be folded with just one hand. Tested and approved for children from birth. The seat can recline multiple positions, adding to the comfort of child on long journeys. The large canopy hood includes a built-in loop where parents can attach their childs favorite toys. Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing. The built-in suspensions allow for more stability and manoeuvrability when pushing the stroller. The one-piece handle gives users the opportunity to easily push and maneuver the stroller with just one hand. The ergonomic design also brings comfort to the user when they push the stroller with both hands. The seat can easily be placed in either forward or rear-facing position, allowing child to face you or the world ahead. Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum chassis. Provides a solid base for controlled movement and stability.
Peg Perego's newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs / 1kg - 15 kg. and up to 32” / 81.2 cm tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Primo Viaggio 4-35 optimizes baby's safety and comfort at any growth stage.
Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
- 3 wheels and off-road technology
- Great for comfort on all surfaces
- Sheer elegance, comfortable, adjustable, leather look handle
- Easy to open, fold and push with just one hand.
- Side pirouette control
- Easy Drive System 360 degree of manoeuvrability (12 ball bearings)
- Soft Ride wheels (manoeuvrable even on bumpy surfaces, tiles, cobblestones...)
- Roomy basket with easy-load system.
- G-Matic system for attaching modular components to the chassis.
Car Seat Features:
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit. Head panel has been developed according to EURO-NCAP test protocol.
- First stage cushion for infants 4 lbs / 1 kg and up offers extra support on newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made of our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- Energy-absorbing Expanded Poly Styrene foam, in shell and head panel protects the infant’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Built-in elastic straps hold harness out of the way when placing infant in seat..
- Adjustable and removable hood protects baby from the elements and sun with a UPF 50+ protection.
- The well-fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition. Colours coordinate with Peg Perego strollers.
- Can be used with Peg Perego strollers with built in adapters. Not compatible with the Skate System or the Pliko Mini stroller.
- Includes a secure base with UAS and rounded shape bottom, which allows for a better fit in vehicle.
- Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either UAS strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Built-in anti-rebound bar attached to base provides superior protection in case of collision.
- For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.