Top rated for safety, comfort and a best fit in the vehicle, the Pria 65 is here. The Pria 65 is known for advanced safety utilizing FlexTech™ for multi-directional crash energy management and Air Protect® for advanced side impact protection. Now Maxi-Cosi introduces the Pria 65 fully equipped with new premium self-wicking fabric that deodorizes and draws liquids away from the skin to help keep baby dry and comfortable. The Pria 65 truly provides the ultimate comfort for your child during the journey.
The Pria 65 is specially designed to fit better in your car, allowing more room for your passengers to stretch out in the front seats. It fits children rear-facing starting at 9 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn this car seat around to safely fit children up to 65 pounds. Both stages benefit from the safer side impact protection provided by Air Protect technology which protects your child where it’s needed most, around the head. The 10 position headrest adjusts with the harness system to ensuring easy adjustment for your growing child. The integrated cup holder makes it easy to carry things for your child. The One-click UAS makes the Pria so swiftly secure.
Give your family a 5 star experience with the safety, comfort and style of the Pria 65.
- Rear-Facing: 9-40 pounds and up to 40 inches
- Forward-Facing: 22-65 pounds and up to 52 inches
- Premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child
- Air Protect® Side Impact Protection: advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
- Infant insert to keep smaller babies snug
- One click UAS system, with easy click-in for better installation
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position
- FlexTech system for multi-directional energy management
- Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for an optimized fit
- Integrated soft grip cup holder securely holds drinks during the ride