The Tricycoo 4.1 is the perfect way to introduce balance and coordination to your child, one step at a time. Ideal for babies as young as 10 months, the Tricycoo 4.1 transforms through 4 stages as your child grows.
10 months + Push Trike Stage 1:
The adjustable, removable parent push handle gives you full parent control. Baby sits in a padded seat with head support, surround arms and a 5-point harness for their comfort and safety. The extra-large canopy is adjustable and is made with a 50 UPF fabric to keep the sun away.
18 months + Push Trike Stage 2:
Training mode which features a flip-down footrest. The pedals can be unlocked to freely swivel avoiding little legs and feet. The extra comfy shoulder and seat pads can be removed and are machine-washable.
24 months + Training Trike Stage 3:
Remove the surround arms and lock the pedals to allow your child to pedal by themselves Large pedals make it easier for the child to place their feet on and learn to pedal. Featuring large 10” front wheel and quick-release 7.5” rear wheels for easier pedaling.
30 months + Trike Stage 4:
A 3-position adjustable seat accommodates growing legs. Parent handle is removed completely for kid-powered fun. A convenient bottle caddy and storage basket are perfect for take-alongs
- For children 10 months +, up to 44 lbs.
- Your child’s first wheels. For children as young as 10 months, the perfect way to introduce your child to balance and coordination.
- Four stages. A tricycle that grows with your child. Quickly change from a parent-assisted ride to a kid-powered tricycle.
- Seat is adjustable to 3 different positions
- Huge UV canopy. Stylish, extra-large UPF 50 canopy.
- Big front wheel. Big rubber front wheel makes it easy to traverse just about any terrain. When unlocked, pedals spin freely. Lock the pedal when the tricycle is ready to be kid-powered!
- Parent push handle. Let your child ride while you guide them along. The removable parent handle adjusts to 4 positions from 32.5 to 38”.
- Deluxe seat pad and surround arms. Keep baby balanced and comfortable while they get the hang of it. Use the “flip down” footrest too.
- Cup holder keeps beverage close at hand for baby.
- Tricycle weight: 14.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (with parent handle): 20”w x 37”d x 39.5”h
- Dimensions (without parent handle): 20”w x 29”d x 20”h
- Handle height: 32.5” - 38”