Part of the Cocoon Series by Heritage, the Brisa Gliding Recliner offers a smart transitional look, with all of the superior comfort you desire. With the loose pillow back you can adjust to your own comfort needs. Sleek track arms and a performance fabric make this a must-see in the nursery.
No matter the style, the trend, the story or space, Heritage brings you an experience that you will want to share. From nurseries to living, we have you covered.
Heritage offers their exclusive 3P fabric that is very easy to clean. 3P Protected™ is Heritage's label given to a group of fabrics selected specifically for nursery use. Not only do these fabrics offer a soft hand, they are inherently stainresistant, have extraordinary clean ability without the use of PFC chemicals. These exceptional fabrics are created through a process called UPCYCLING which results in a low carbon footprint for sustainability. As an added bonus, they are also made in the USA!
Our Gliders and Recliners have 7 quality construction features that make them the benchmark in Nursery seating:
- US Southern yellow pine for durability and strength
- Solid 1 piece picture frame back to alleviate joint failure
- Mortise and tenon construction
- 5-ply cross grain Construction and support blocks
- 9 gauge springs for maximum support & comfort with secondary support rail
- Our GelTopper™ seat cushion is crafted with high density foam and layered with a cool-gel segment for the most comfortable seat made for the Nursery. (Not Included)
- Proudly Designed, Created and Manufactured in the US using Domestic and Foreign Components.
- Solid Framing
- Reversible-Flippable seat and back cushions
- 3P Performance Fabrics
- High Density seat cushion
- 9 gauge sinuous spring seat construction
- Taller Back cushion
- Made in the USA
- Recliner: 33W x 34D x 43H, Weight 80 lb.
- Box: 32.1W x 32.1D x 32.1H, Weight 85.1 lb