The HALO SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your babys face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the Moro or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your babys sleep style. Â Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure babys best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- 3-way adjustable swaddle adjusts to your baby’s sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes. No need to unswaddle.
- Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Machine wash with like colors. Close fastener strips before washing.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece | TOG 3.0
- Preemie: Preemie
- Newborn: Birth to 3 months
- Small: 3 to 6 months
- Preemie: 36 to 48 cm (14 to 19 in)
- Newborn: 48 to 58 cm (19 to 23 in)
- Small: 58 to 66 cm (23 to 26 in)
- Preemie: Birth to 2 kg (Birth to 5 lbs)
- Newborn: 3 to 5 kg (6 to 12 lbs)
- Small: 6 to 7 kg (13 to 18 lbs)