Introducing the Liing infant car seat. The latest addition to the Clek family, made for the latest addition to yours. It’s designed to protect your newborn darling, with features that exceed both Canadian and US safety requirements. Plus, it’s easy to install and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time. When the journey begins, the ride starts here.
This Liing model features a jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
Debuting in 2005, tokidoki is an internationally recognized and iconic line based on the vision of Italian artist Simone Legno and his partners Pooneh Mohajer and Ivan Anold. tokidoki has turned their expanding portfolio of larger-than-life characters into a globally sought-after brand, offering an extensive range of products including, apparel, handbags, cosmetics, accessories, toys, and more.
Six years and six collaborations later, we put our heads together once again to bring you our latest and greatest creation, reef rider!
Plucked from the depths of the tokidoki ocean, reef rider is the shining pearl you’ve been waiting for. Bursting with a vibrant seascape of sunken treasure, coral, and marine life (dolphins and mermaids and fish… oh my!), this pattern takes your little one on a new underwater adventure each and every ride. Come on and dive in— the water’s more than fine!
Coming November 2019, reef rider will be offered on all clek car seats and will be the very first tokidoki pattern available for Liing, our new infant car seat. Printed on lightweight polyester-spandex blend jersey knit fabric, this deep-sea voyage will be as cozy as your favourite comfy pair of pajamas. Perfect for the long rides ahead.
- The rigid-UAS system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is unavailable, such as 3-across seating.
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Jersey Super Fabrics - A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Crypton C-Zero+ Performance Fabrics – New fluorine-free formula that provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria.
- 7-year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately