Clek's compact convertible car seat equipped with safety from every angle - Extended rear-facing, Energy-absorbing crumple technology, and Advanced side-impact safety!
Fllo is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Fabrics and is designed with best in class width at 17 inches, providing space to fit 3-across easily.
This New Clek Fllo model features a jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use.
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Fllo’s Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
Compact design makes for easy installation … fits 3-across too!
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
- Approved for use in aircraft.
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Width: 13–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 32.5 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 23.5–27 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing: 24 in.
- Height Measurement in Forward-Facing: 26–31 in.
- Seat Weight: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
Rear-Facing Recommended Height, Weight, and Age:
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–40 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
Forward-Facing Recommended Height, Weight, and Age:
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended (1 year minimum)