Online Exclusive, Not Available In-Store
Head and Shoulders above the rest!
From the makers of the # 1-rated KeyFit, the IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoZone® side-impact protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist, instead of at the neck, KidFit® offers both head and shoulder protection throughout every stage.
KidFit® is equipped with premium UAS connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® seat with double foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and roadtrip ready, two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty. All fabrics, including armest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
Warm and inviting, the Jasper fashion evokes sleek sophistication. Soft heathered grey is paired with a rich, deep charcoal and accented by a subtle sheen of silver trim surrounding your child in classy comfort.
- For children 4-10 years old, from 40-100 lbs. and 38 to 57 tall (high-back booster). For children 4-10 years old, from 40-110 lbs. and 38 to 57 tall (no-back booster).
- 10 height positions. DuoZone® combined head and shoulder side-impact protection for the way your child grows.
- SuperCinch® UAS attachment with one-pull tightener helps keep KidFit® in place and kid-ready for easy in/out!
- ErgoBoost®. Double foam padding and contoured seat design provide support in all the right places
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic vehicle seat position
- Easy-to-use vehicle belt guides
- 2 soft-sided cup holders fold out of the way when not in use
- Converts to backless. Backrest is easy to remove to create a backless booster for older children.
- Armrest covers and seat pad are removable for machine washing.