Take the road less traveled.
Indie has a compact footprint for the ultimate versatility. This all-terrain jogger is ready for adventures at birth (with no attachments) and through toddlerhood. It gives you the smoothest push from air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. Responsibly made and manufactured.
- Built for all-terrain, (3) 12” air-filled tires
- Infant-ready with no attachments
- Lightweight, compact frame
- One-step fold & standing stow
- PFAS free durable water repellent
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled PET
- Black colorway uses innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller
- Dusk colorway uses a soft-to-the-touch, poly/wool blend certified by the responsible wool standard
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
- Plastic-free packaging
- Recommended Use: Birth – 55 lb.
- Redesigned foot brake system.
- Redesigned bumper bar holster
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals, including lead, PVC, fire retardants, phthalates and polyurethane foam (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) with safety strap included
- One step hinged fold with ergonomic trigger release and auto-lock
- One-handed, backrest recline strap
- Built in storage pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included)
- Air-filled tires (12”) and all wheel suspension
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- Adjustable footrest for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers
- 360-degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for all-terrain and light jogging
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame
- 3 Year Warranty
- Wrist strap
- Bumper Bar