Indie, the all-terrain stroller perfect for the active family and the only one you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility. The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless. Stay on course or take the road less traveled.
- UPF/SPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET). Using 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline, Red Sand and Camp Green colors.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller. Available in Black colorways only.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants. No polyurethane foam. Our fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
- Smoothest Push. All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump included).
- Infant compatible. Adjustable footrest converts seat into infant mode.
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable TPR handle. PVC free.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame. 24lbs.
- (3) 12 (30cm) air-filled tires (pump included)
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- 3 year warranty & lifetime of friendly customer care.
- One step fold.
- Gear-assisted hinge.
- Auto lock.
- Standing fold.
- Large basket with pump storage (pump included).
- Easy stow pockets, including new sippy cup holder.
- Foldable Bumper Bar for a more compact fold.
- Car seat compatible.
- Parent wrist strap.
- Secure foot brake.
- 5-point breakaway harness.
- 3 yr warranty, ASTM-F833 (US) SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/ NZ) certifications.