The Bugaboo Donkey was first launched in 2011 and marked a major moment of innovation for Bugaboo. At the time, it was the only convertible stroller in the market, allowing consumers to access to a mono and duo configuration all-in-one.
With the launch of the Bugaboo Donkey 5, we're taking all of the best features and inftroducing even more newness for consumers. To top it off, we've listened to consumers and improved upon previous models to create an even better experience from mono, to duo and twin.
What's new Donkey 5
- Improved ease of folding and unfolding.
- Higher positioned seat, bassinet and side luggage basket.
- Advanced breezy bassinet & improved fit apron.
- Integrated wheel board and cupholder attachement points.
- Quick-click harness with soft padding.
- New premium styling and enhanced premium look with innovative soft touch fabrics.
- Updated branding - embroided logo, new brand labels, new wrist loop design.
- Removal of stitch lines on apron for a sleek look
- Suitable from Newborn in the bassinet to up to 50lbs in the seat
- Large puncture proof all terrain wheels. Size of the wheels: 10-inch front wheels, 12-inch rear wheels
- It's easy to turn with just one hand even when packed with little passengers and groceries
- Comfortable bassinet including a new breezy panel providing ventilation and the best view
- Aerated 3D comfort mattress made from innovative 3D mesh
- Quick-Click harness and shoulder pads - Easy buckle, unbuckle and height adjustment. Now with more comfort for the child.
- Soft touch fabrics, new frame color and new, contemporary color range. New sophisticated labels & premium embroidered logos.
- The extra-large sun canopy offers exceptional protection from the sun and wind. Including the signature peek-a-boo window and breezy window.
- The updated fabrics are water repellent, durable and soft to touch, making them super comfortable for your baby while you can be confident, they're made to last.
- Our new on-trend colors mean you can tailor your stroller to match your style. From vibrant tonals to muted neutrals.
- Weight - Mono, lightest configuration(chassis, wheels, seat): 26.89 lbs / 6.9 kg
- Weight - Duo/Twin, lightest configuration(chassis, wheels, 2x seats): 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Width - Mono: 23.62 inch / 60 cm
- Width - duo/twin: 29.13 inch / 74 cm
- One-piece fold (LxWxH): 20.42 x 23.6 x 35.43 inch / 51.9 x 60 x 90 cm
- Two-piece fold (LxWxH): 35.04 x 23.6 x 13.78 inch / 89.1 x 60 x 35.1 cm