This harness-2-booster seat grows with your child from toddler to big kid. With our patented ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it’s right in 3 easy steps. 2 layers of side impact protection surround the head, neck & torso. Plus, SafeCell Impact Technology creates a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
Grow With You™ ClickTight grows with your child from toddler to big kid. The seat is tailor-made with a 4-way stretch athleisure fabric that’s comfy and easy to keep clean.
Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in 3 easy steps. Open the seat, thread & buckle the seatbelt, and click it closed.
2 layers of Side Impact Protection include an energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest that surround the head, neck & torso.
SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
Quickly adjust the 9-position harness & headrest using just one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
Once your child is ready to use the seat belt, the 5-point harness tucks away, transitioning to a belt-positioning booster. Color-coded guides help you and your child route the seat belt through the right paths.
With easy-to-clean arm rests, 4 cup holders, and snack storage, even big kids enjoy the ride.
The Cool N Dry Collection features high-performance fabric made with 30% bamboo charcoal that wicks away moisture and a knitted weave that naturally allows air to flow, keeping your baby cooler, drier, and more comfortable.
Reasons to love Cool N Dry
- Cool -Woven fabric improves air flow
- Dry -Bamboo charcoal wicks away moisture
- Premium -Smooth and silky to the touch
- Comfortable -Soft, padded seat
- Safe -Trusted Britax safety
- Harness mode 25lbs - 65 lbs; Booster mode 40 lbs -120 lbs.
- 4-way stretch athleisure fabric combines style and function for a modern look that’s easy to keep clean.
- Install confidently, every time. With ClickTight, you know it’s right in just 3 easy steps. Open, thread & buckle, close.
- SafeCells in the car seat base create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Industrial Strength Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it stabilized.
- V-shaped tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Energy-absorbing chest pads reduce your child’s forward movement during a collision.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined headrest protect your child’s head, neck, and torso.
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness & headrest move together using one hand for the proper fit as your child grows.
- 2-position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate your growing child.
- 2 recline positions help you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- 2 cup and snack holders keep drinks, snacks, and toys within reach.
- Color-coded belt guides make it easy for you and your child to route the seat belt through the right paths.
- Easy-to-remove cover for cleaning without uninstalling the car seat or removing the harness.
- Stay-put, soft comfort pads keep your child’s neck from rubbing against the harness strap.
- Flip-forward buckle stays out of the way for easy boarding.
- Easy-to-clean arm rests help your child ride comfortably.
- Proudly designed, tested and built in the USA with US and global components for safety and quality.
- Forward-facing Harnessed Weight: 25 - 65 lbs / 11.3-30.0 kg
- Forward-facing Harnessed Height: 34 - 49 / 85.0-125.0 cm
- Belt Positioning Booster Weight: 40 - 120 lbs / 18.0 kg- 54.0 kg
- Belt Positioning Booster Height: 44 - 63 / 112.0 cm-160.0 cm
- Product Weight 25 lbs / 11.3 kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 (L) x 19 (W) x 25 (H) / 54.3cm (L) X 48.3cm (W) X 63.5cm (H)
- Headrest Fully Extended Height: 35.5
- Seating Area Depth: 15 / 38.1 cm
- Seating Area Width: 12 / 30.5 cm
- Shoulder Width: 12 / 30.5 cm
- Harness Slot Heights: 9 positions, 12 - 20
- Buckle Strap Positions: 2 positions, 7.0 - 9.0
- Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.