The Baby Plate’s three-leafed clover shape helps children scoop up food with the spoon and fork instead of having to chase it around the edges or across the table. The spoon and fork are specially designed to suit the shape of the plate and they can be held in either hand. The blades of the spoon and fork are slightly raised to help nudge the food into the child’s mouth.
Both the spoon and fork have short handles that are easy for small hands to grip when children start eating independently. A ring at the bottom of the handle prevents the child’s hand from sliding too far down the spoon or fork towards the food. The groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon and fork will rest against the edge of the plate between bites, instead of sliding down into the plate.
Rests firmly on the table
The sloping edge of the Baby Plate means that it will not tip over even if the child bangs on the rim or pushes it. The shape of the rim also makes it difficult for the child to grab hold of and this minimizes the risk of your child tipping or throwing the plate. The rubber edging underneath prevents the plate from sliding about on the table.
Tested and safe materials
All BABYBJÖRN Kitchen and Bathroom products meet plastic safety standards in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastics are continuously and rigorously being tested for bisphenol A (BPA) and health-hazardous substances, and they are certified safe for foods. That’s important to us!
- Shape of plate helps child scoop up food with the spoon and fork
- Grip-friendly spoon and fork with short handles
- Plate rests firmly on table
- Suitable from 4 months
- BPA-free plastic
- Weight of plate: 5,2 oz/147 g Dimensions of plate: 8 x 8 x 1.5 in/19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm
- Weight of spoon: 0.7 oz/20 g Dimensions of spoon: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
- Weight of fork: 0.7 oz/20 g Dimensions of fork: 1.5 x 4.5 x 1 in/3.5 x 12 x 2 cm