Baby Carrier One Air is equipped with a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps to make it comfortable for carrying a growing child from newborn up to the age of three years. The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort. You can vary between four ergonomic carrying positions throughout the period of use, with your child sitting in either the normal or wide leg position.
Baby Carrier One Air – a hip-healthy baby carrier
The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it as a “hip-healthy” baby carrier. The hips of a newborn baby get the correct support and are held in an optimal position with the legs angled outwards. This encourages the good hip joint development that is so important during the first months of your child’s life.
Perfect for newborns – built-in infant insert
Baby Carrier One Air is anatomically designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing child and is perfect for newborns. This means you don’t need any infant insert in the baby carrier for your newborn’s earliest days.
The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to monitor your baby’s breathing.
Free arms and legs
Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier One Air, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
- Soft and airy mesh fabric, a child-friendly material that breathes
- Ergonomic wide-leg carrying position
- Extra-padded shoulder straps
- Good stability in the waist belt
- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Perfect for newborns – no infant insert needed
- Front-facing carrying option
- Can be used from newborn to three years
- Acknowledged as a a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute