When it’s freezing out, keeping your little one warm from the car seat to the stroller to the baby carrier is tricky. Enter the Pookie Poncho. It does triple duty, with an extra soft microfleece lining and features designed especially for all three situations. There are two interchangeable hoods: a larger one that zips on and off for the stroller or car seat, and a smaller one that snaps to the back of the cover to protect baby’s head when facing inward toward your chest in a carrier.
There are also zippered openings for warming up both baby’s and parent’s hands—so convenient when the bitter chill hits. It’s everything you need to keep bundles of joy cozy and comfortable all winter long, in one piece of water-resistant, fully insulated outerwear. The fact that it’s machine-washable is just icing on the cake.
- 3-in-1 product for versatile use on any car seat, stroller or baby carrier
- Roomy pouch for baby’s body and legs
- Two interchangeable hoods allow for easy conversion from a baby carrier cover to a car seat or stroller cover
- Center long zipper for quick access
- Openings for child’s and parent’s hands
- Micro-fleece lining
- Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium insulation
- Machine washable
- Measurements: H: 2.7”, W: 34”, L: 34.2”
- Temperature Rating: -4°F/-20°C